Wild and Free
Couldn't load pickup availability
Wild and Free
This dazzling stallion timepiece is truly art for your wrist. It's intricate, detailed and catches the light a different way every time you turn your wrist.
Now available in two color combinations.
Process and Materials
- Pearl Horse with Dark Background: 22 pieces of mother of pearl make up the stallion head and are inlaid in a Tahitian Black-lip abalone background. A clear stone serves as a time marker at the 12 and a blue stone is the horse’s eye.
- Fire Brown Horse with a Mother of Pearl Background: 22 pieces of fire brown abalone shell make up the stallion head and are inlaid in a Mother of Pearl background. A clear stone serves as a time marker at the 12 and the horse’s eye.
What's special about a Celeste Watch?
- 35mm Case: Polished 316L hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Movement: Swiss made Ronda movement (cell 364). The battery life is approximately 18 months from the time of assembly or last service.
- Sapphire Glass: It is extraordinarily scratch-resistant. Sapphire has a value of 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This makes it the 3rd hardest natural substance next to moissanite (synthetic diamonds) and diamonds. Its fracture toughness is around 4 times greater than that of Gorilla Glass.
- Hands: Luminous. Three hands - standard hours, minutes and seconds indication.
- Water Resistance: Up to 30 meters (~100 ft).
- Lifetime Batteries: Every Celeste watch comes with lifetime batteries. That means that your battery will be changed by us at no cost (only the cost of shipping). You can mail your watch to our boutique or stop by to take advantage of this portion of your warranty. If neither of these options are convenient and you choose to have your battery replaced locally, it is important to have your watch serviced by a reputable jeweler to ensure the integrity of your beautiful Celeste watch.
- Band: 16mm vegetable-tanned leather.
- Travel Friendly: Every Celeste watch comes with its very own travel friendly case! Perfect for storage and shipping, your watch is snuggly nestled in plush felt, protected from drops, knocks, and bangs.
- Two Year Warranty.