Couldn't load pickup availability
This Surfer Girl watch is about the search for the perfect wave. The wave of enlightenment, a higher consciousness, love and connection to others. It's about connecting to water and the interconnectedness of all things. The waves are a metaphor to life and relationships in that every wave is different and like in surfing, you don't catch every wave. You watch them and decide which ones to ride depending on how you feel, what you need, what you want, and how much energy you have. This watch symbolizes living in the moment and remembering that life becomes the choices we make.
Surfer Girl is very special in that it is an inlay and stratified design at the same time. There is nothing like it anywhere. The white shell on the dial is Mother of Pearl. Mother of Pearl can have hues of purple, pink and green within it. The wave is paua abalone that has been tinted blue. These two materials are cut to fit together like a hand in a glove. My heroine riding the wave is cut from metal and requires careful, meticulous placement, by hand, on top of the iridescent Mother of Pearl background. The layered effect of the surfer girl set on top of mother of pearl gives the dial a 3D effect. Cubic Zirconia stones serve as time markers on the dial.
What's special about a Celeste Watch?
- 35mm Case: Polished 316L hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Movement: Swiss made Ronda movement (cell 364). The battery life is approximately 18 months from the time of assembly or last service.
- Sapphire Glass: It is extraordinarily scratch-resistant. Sapphire has a value of 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This makes it the 3rd hardest natural substance next to moissanite (synthetic diamonds) and diamonds. Its fracture toughness is around 4 times greater than that of Gorilla Glass.
- Hands: Luminous. Three hands - standard hours, minutes and seconds indication.
- Water Resistance: Up to 30 meters (~100 ft).
- Lifetime Batteries: Every Celeste watch comes with lifetime batteries. That means that your battery will be changed by us at no cost (only the cost of shipping). You can mail your watch to our boutique or stop by to take advantage of this portion of your warranty. If neither of these options are convenient and you choose to have your battery replaced locally, it is important to have your watch serviced by a reputable jeweler to ensure the integrity of your beautiful Celeste watch.
- Band: 16mm vegetable-tanned leather.
- Travel Friendly: Every Celeste watch comes with its very own travel friendly case! Perfect for storage and shipping, your watch is snuggly nestled in plush felt, protected from drops, knocks, and bangs.
- Two Year Warranty.