Couldn't load pickup availability
Summer Wind is about finding your spirit. It’s about feeling free with the wind blowing through your hair. It represents the freedom of youth and the search for being your best self—doing what you like to do and feeling the happiness and energy of living in the moment. It evokes the days of dreaming big dreams, of holding on to hope, and choosing your path as you bike along the beach or city streets.
Summer Wind is also more. It represents a fresh and innovative way of making watches. It’s not an inlay. It’s not an overlay. I’m calling it a “layered” or “stratified” design that is opening doors and creating new inspiration with its original combination of materials and processes.
There is nothing like this anywhere.
The background beach scene is printed directly on mother of pearl which gives it an unmatched iridescence and depth of color compared to other printed watch dials. In the sun, the mother of pearl sparkles and adorns you with a rainbow of beautiful colors that go with your every style and attitude. The mother of pearl directly connects you to “her”—you’re riding along the beach with the wind in your hair.
My heroine on the bike (shall we call her Summer?), with wheels smaller than the diameter of a marble, is cut out in metal and meticulously placed, by hand, on top of the iridescent mother of pearl background. Raised brown-tinted abalone shell gives the dial a 3D effect and serves as the land she lightheartedly rides upon. Golden cubic zirconia stones sparkle as time markers at the top of the dial.
What's special about a Celeste Watch?
- 35mm Case: Polished 316L hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Movement: Swiss made Ronda movement (cell 364). The battery life is approximately 18 months from the time of assembly or last service.
- Sapphire Glass: It is extraordinarily scratch-resistant. Sapphire has a value of 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This makes it the 3rd hardest natural substance next to moissanite (synthetic diamonds) and diamonds. Its fracture toughness is around 4 times greater than that of Gorilla Glass.
- Hands: Luminous. Three hands - standard hours, minutes and seconds indication.
- Water Resistance: Up to 30 meters (~100 ft).
- Lifetime Batteries: Every Celeste watch comes with lifetime batteries. That means that your battery will be changed by us at no cost (only the cost of shipping). You can mail your watch to our boutique or stop by to take advantage of this portion of your warranty. If neither of these options are convenient and you choose to have your battery replaced locally, it is important to have your watch serviced by a reputable jeweler to ensure the integrity of your beautiful Celeste watch.
- Band size: 16mm.
- Travel Friendly: Every Celeste watch comes with its very own travel friendly case! Perfect for storage and shipping, your watch is snuggly nestled in plush felt, protected from drops, knocks, and bangs.
- Two Year Warranty.