Couldn't load pickup availability
This exotic timepiece is created using the rim of the Awabi abalone in Japan. Although the shell is tinted purple and turquoise, the fantastic display of color is an inherent characteristic of the shell and the tinting serves to bring out the natural vibrancy of the colors. A clear 2mm stone serves as a time marker at the 12.
The bright dancing lights of the aurora are actually collisions between electrically charged particles from the sun that enter the earth's atmosphere. The lights are seen above the magnetic poles of the northern and southern hemispheres. They are known as 'Aurora borealis' in the north and 'Aurora australis' in the south. Auroral displays appear in many colors although pale green and pink are the most common. The lights appear in many forms from patches or scattered clouds of light to streamers, arcs, rippling curtains or shooting rays that light up the sky. Researchers have discovered that auroral activity is cyclic, peaking roughly every 11 years. The next peak period is 2024.
* Awabi abalone or sea snails are considered to be endangered and so only the waste shell is used in any Celeste Watch. The shades, patterns, and color variations are inherent natural characteristics.
What's special about a Celeste Watch?
- 30mm Case: Polished 316L hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Movement: Swiss made Ronda movement (cell 364). The battery life is approximately 18 months from the time of assembly or last service.
- Sapphire Glass: It is extraordinarily scratch-resistant. Sapphire has a value of 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This makes it the 3rd hardest natural substance next to moissanite (synthetic diamonds) and diamonds. Its fracture toughness is around 4 times greater than that of Gorilla Glass.
- Hands: Luminous. Three hands - standard hours, minutes and seconds indication.
- Water Resistance: Up to 30 meters (~100 ft).
- Lifetime Batteries: Every Celeste watch comes with lifetime batteries. That means that your battery will be changed by us at no cost (only the cost of shipping). You can mail your watch to our boutique or stop by to take advantage of this portion of your warranty. If neither of these options are convenient and you choose to have your battery replaced locally, it is important to have your watch serviced by a reputable jeweler to ensure the integrity of your beautiful Celeste watch.
- Band size: 12mm.
- Travel Friendly: Every Celeste watch comes with its very own travel friendly case! Perfect for storage and shipping, your watch is snuggly nestled in plush felt, protected from drops, knocks, and bangs.
- Two Year Warranty.