Couldn't load pickup availability
Spectacular, this handcrafted watch is 17 pieces of exuberant abalone and Mother of Pearl. The underside of the closest wing is pink heart abalone from Mexico. The belly and furthest wing is black-lip abalone from the Philippines. The head, throat, tail and flowers are Paua abalone from New Zealand. And of these beautiful abalone pieces are surrounded in milky Mother of Pearl. A clear stone serves as a time marker at the 12.
It is said that the Aztecs believed the hummingbird was a symbol of rebirth, and that if they died in battle they would be reincarnated as one of the tiny birds.
- 35mm Case: Polished 316L hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Movement: Swiss made Ronda movement (cell 364). The battery life is approximately 18 months from the time of assembly or last service.
- Sapphire Glass: It is extraordinarily scratch-resistant. Sapphire has a value of 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This makes it the 3rd hardest natural substance next to moissanite (synthetic diamonds) and diamonds. Its fracture toughness is around 4 times greater than that of Gorilla Glass.
- Hands: Luminous. Three hands - standard hours, minutes and seconds indication.
- Water Resistance: Up to 30 meters (~100 ft).
- Lifetime Batteries: Every Celeste watch comes with lifetime batteries. That means that your battery will be changed by us at no cost (only the cost of shipping). You can mail your watch to our boutique or stop by to take advantage of this portion of your warranty. If neither of these options are convenient and you choose to have your battery replaced locally, it is important to have your watch serviced by a reputable jeweler to ensure the integrity of your beautiful Celeste watch.
- Band size: 16mm.
- Travel Friendly: Every Celeste watch comes with its very own travel friendly case! Perfect for storage and shipping, your watch is snuggly nestled in plush felt, protected from drops, knocks, and bangs.
- Two Year Warranty.