Couldn't load pickup availability
The Compass Rose is a figure used to display the orientation of the four (north, south, east and west) cardinal directions on a map, compass or nautical chart. It symbolizes old-fashion navigation and can help you find your way to anywhere.
Wearing this watch can remind you that you are safe and know the way home.
Available in four glorious colors! Red, Green, Blue and Yellow!
- The background on this timepiece is alder wood with the wind directions (North, South, East and West) engraved.
- Rose Petals: Abalone shell and Mother of Pearl inlay.
- 2mm Cubic Zirconia stone for the North Star.
- Small colored cubic zirconia stones embellish the dial.
- 38mm Case: Polished 316L hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Movement: Swiss made Ronda movement (cell 364). The battery life is approximately 18 months from the time of assembly or last service.
- Sapphire Glass: It is extraordinarily scratch-resistant. Sapphire has a value of 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This makes it the 3rd hardest natural substance next to moissanite (synthetic diamonds) and diamonds. Its fracture toughness is around 4 times greater than that of Gorilla Glass.
- Hands: Luminous. Three hands - standard hours, minutes and seconds indication.
- Water Resistance: Up to 50M (~150 ft).
- Lifetime Batteries: Every Celeste watch comes with lifetime batteries. That means that your battery will be changed by us at no cost (only the cost of shipping). You can mail your watch to our boutique or stop by to take advantage of this portion of your warranty. If neither of these options are convenient and you choose to have your battery replaced locally, it is important to have your watch serviced by a reputable jeweler to ensure the integrity of your beautiful Celeste watch.
- Band Size: 20mm.
- Travel Friendly: Every Celeste watch comes with its very own travel friendly case! Perfect for storage and shipping, your watch is snuggly nestled in plush felt, protected from drops, knocks, and bangs.
- Two Year Warranty.